Benefits to joining our team:
- Starting rate $16.95
- Full-time employment
- Impressive benefit package:*health, vision, dental, life insurance, public retirement
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid personal days
- Employee Assistance &Wellness Programs
- 15 Paid Sick Leave days/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Leadership and PersonalGrowth Opportunities
Career Navigators make a difference in the lives of youth ages 14-24, families, and the communities they serve. As a Career Navigator, you will collaborate with families, providers, schools, and the community to develop and implement strategies that educate and train young individuals to gain life skills and to be employable in today’s world.
You will be given opportunities to collaborate with the Courts, Schools, and other agencies and be a part of building strong positive relationships with our community partners. You should have strong written and verbal communication skills, be skillful in problem solving, and be able to develop and present new ideas to unique issues as they arise. You must be able to take ownership of your work, be highly adaptable to change, organized, have the ability to meet multiple deadlines, and want to make a difference in the lives of young adults, adults, and the community.
1) Completion of undergraduate major core coursework or two years technical training in behavioral science, social science, education or related field; OR 2) four courses in behavioral science, one of which must be in child development; or two years’ experience in behavioral science of which six months must be in the area of child development, one course or six months experience in business mathematics, or one course or six months experience in interviewing, one course or six months experience in typing, keyboarding, or word processing. You must be able to pass a criminal background check, employment verification, and reference check. You must have a clean driving record and a valid Driver’s License.
How to become part of the solution:
- Fax cover letter and resume to 419-636-8843 Attn: Fred Lord
- Mail cover letter and resume to: 117 W. Butler Street, Bryan, OH 43506 Attn: Fred Lord
Williams County Department of Job and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Source: Williams County Jobs