Information Technology Specialist
The Williams County Commissioners’ Office is currently accepting applications for an Information Technology Specialist. This position is full-time with benefits and pay will be commensurate with experience.
Position Summary: Under the general direction of the Information Technology Manager, assists the County offices and departments to manage, secure, back up and organize the County’s network systems. To provide the following services: file storage, central and distributed management, security, organize and configure network resources. To maintain, evaluate, recommend, and install telephony system and personal computers and personal computer software for all departments; to recommend, install, and maintain personal computer local and wide area networks including hardware, cable, and network operating system software; to assist, train and assess the computer system needs of County staff; and to assist with personal computer application development as required.
– Must possess a valid State of Ohio Motor Vehicles Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
– Completion of technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
– A minimum three (3) years combined work experience in any combination of the following; computers and/or electronics and/or telecommunications performing routine analysis, programming, installation, maintenance and/or systems support, solving problems with pre-determined methods on basic hardware or software including experience in customer support.
– Managing and maintaining a virtual environment, Microsoft domain servers & desktops, layer 3 network switches, and firewall technology experience preferred.
– Or education, training, and/or experience in an amount equal to the Minimum Qualifications stated above.
Method of Application and Deadline
All interested applicants must submit a Williams County – Equal Opportunity Employer Application for Employment to the Williams County Commissioners’ Office and a resume with references via Email to email@example.com
You may find an application attached to this job posting.
Application deadline is May 15th, 2023 by 12:00 P.M.
Source: Williams County Jobs
Be First to Comment