Benefits to joining our team:
- Starting rate $15.70 – $19.86 depending on experience
- Full-time employment
- Impressive benefit package: *health, vision, dental, life insurance, public retirement
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid personal days
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Programs
- 15 Paid Sick Leave days/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Leadership and Personal Growth Opportunities
Self Sufficiency Specialist’s make a difference in the lives of youth ages 14-24, families, and the communities they serve. As a Self Sufficiency Specialist, you will collaborate with families, providers, schools, and the community to develop and implement strategies that educate and train young individuals to be self-sufficient in the adult world.
You will be presented opportunities to collaborate with employers and outside agencies and be a part of building strong positive relationships with our community partners. You should have strong written and verbal communication skills, be skillful in problem solving, and be able to develop and present new ideas to unique issues as they arise. You will be cross-trained to serve universal customers in the OhioMeansJobs center. You must be able to take ownership of your work, be highly adaptable to change, organized, have the ability to meet multiple deadlines, and want to make a difference in the lives of young adults, adults, and the community.
1) Completion of undergraduate major core coursework or two years technical training in behavioral science, social science, education or related field; OR 2) four courses in behavioral science, one of which must be in child development; or two years’ experience in behavioral science of which six months must be in the area of child development, one course or six months experience in business mathematics, or one course of six months experience in interviewing, one course or six months experience in typing, keyboarding, or word processing. You must be able to pass a criminal background check, employment verification, and reference check. You must have a clean driving record and a valid Driver’s License.
How to apply:
- Fax cover letter and resume to 419-636-8843
Attn: Vicki Blair
- Mail cover letter and resume to: 117 W. Butler Street, Bryan, OH 43506, Attn: Vicki Blair
Source: Williams County Jobs